Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Welcome 2008


Yes, I am still here and still busy. No, I haven't forgotten my friends scattered around the world and knitting buddies. Yes, I haven't written here in a long time.

As many of you know I maintain my husband's blogspot (http://ronshotrods.blogspot.com) and guild site (http://twotw.guildlaunch.com)
I still knit, read, run into town 2 times a week (cut back one trip a week due to gasoline prices).

We put up solar panels this fall so 1/2 of our electric bill is sun powered. Lowered the interior temp. of house to 70 degress (cant get husband to agree to lower) because propane has gotten so expensive. Still, havent received any rain to speak of, but January 7, 2008 we got 3 inches of snow.

Started doing research into Chinese silver coins. So, spend time everyday reading the history of the coins (1858-1949) and the different mints. I have always enjoyed reading about history.

Hope everyone has a good year with mulitudes of Good fortune

No comments: