Friday, February 22, 2013

A new Lunar Year

As always I seem to let time get a way from my posting to the blog.  Finished a number of items for the year (2012) Daughter got a scarf in the mineral colorway from Artyarns.  I made myself the Sun and Sand in garter shawl for carshows.
Started daughter's birthday gift of a cabled cardigan.  Discussed with Debbie Dodge the closing of her shop and my feelings that its time to close scarves for all reasons.  Haven't had an interest in the website.  I find Etsy.com a much easier site to maintain and use.

Gotten worse about taking pictures of finished items before sending the client so not very many for you to see.
Thats all the ones I remembered to take a picture of, Sofie's has a new cape, I cant find the picture to post here of "Little Red Riding Hood's" cape but it is on the etsy site.

Happy Year of the Snake  to everyone

Also Prayers are requested for a dear family friend  David Valentine.


No comments: