Thursday, March 01, 2012

Summary of February

Some of the items completed I did take picture but most I didnt. Finished a fleece blanket for grandson to be and 5 swaddling blankets for same.
listed on etsy.com/shop/kvaustin the pattern is available thru Dodgecreations.com made several pairs of baby socks, a yellow knitted blanket and a purple quilted blanket as baby gifts for Leanna. Started working on little girls dresses again made polka dot dress, tiny polka dot dress
gift for sofie
listed on Etsy.com/shop/kvaustin entwined fingerless gloves (long) listed on etsy.com/shop/kvaustin and pattern at dodgecreations.com
Two dresses for my daughter (she's in her final 2 months of pregnancy). Cleaned and re-organized my office, beads, knitting needles. Made a pair of socks for myself. red fingerless gloves listed on etsy.com/shop/kvaustin
started my march work already with another pair of red fingerless gloves, a pair of golden entwined fingerless gloves, and a lace light sage in zephyr wool/silk yarn fingerless gloves. All patterns are with Dodge creations and will be on their site asap. Will let you know when. thanks for dropping by.

No comments: