Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Honor is All Mine

The title is for Debra Dodge of Dodge Creations She has been selling my patterns on her website for a few months. January she did a KAL with the simple vest pattern. Today, there is a page on her site for Karen Austin Designs. I am so deeply honored and excited!



This year so far I have Knitted the plain sock style:
Jan - red socks
Mine - sunset socks, brown socks
Sarah - sparkling socks, and brown socks
Christian - one pair of unmatched socks

Finally, starting to knit up a few extra pairs mostly in browns. Of course part of the reason is knitting in the sock Olympics on Ravelry.com


This design is called Sweetheart Design. Again, designed with the Bernat Satin Yarn this and the following design are being offered at Dodge Creations. This one has the fitted sleeve and I-Cord collar.


This design is the same basic pattern stitch but the sleeves are dropped and the collar is a simple one.

On needles at present is a Tank Top design, some socks, and the beginnings of another tank top design.

On another subject. To all my beloved TWOTW especially Phiir the best beloved. I am hoping that in another few weeks I will be caught up enough to come home for a visit. I miss you all very much. BB

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your designs are the best and I'm always anxious to see what will come up with next. You are so talented and so nice I'm honored to know you.

Debbie