Saturday, August 08, 2009

Preparing for the Winter Season (or Christmas)





This year I am pairing the hats and scarves together as a single item. The only real problem is getting the website up to speed. I hired in 2006, a consultant to set-up a shopping cart on the advice that it was more professional than a yahoo shopping cart. Still 3 years later I can't run the click cart pro application by myself and of course the consultant is long gone. Currently I am reading everything I can to understand the application.

Current projects are dog sweaters. Many of my friends and customers have asked for colorful and fun dog sweaters. Will be posting pictures of them as I finish them. Then will get posted to the website (hopefully by then I will understand the application better).

As always the shipping is free (USPS Priority mail) but, if you need UPS or FED EX overnight shipping is your cost. Paypal is the only option for payment.

If you have a particular style or color you want for yourself this year please send me and email.

No comments: