Monday, October 09, 2006

Kingman Air Show 2006


What a lot of fun the Kingman Airshow was a kick. about 175 cars were there on Saturday for the show & shine. There was drag racing, jet truck, RC planes and jets, wing walker, precision sky jumpers, WWII airplanes and of course the 1960 Starliner. The car has been modified a lot and was done on the east coast about 20 years ago. We got it in April 2006 from and friend and have taken it on several hot rod runs. I made the fuzzy dice in the car from 100% mohair with crystal beads.

We were at the airshow all weekend so I finished making a pair of socks for My Granddaughter. I also finished at home 5 more colors of Mystical-Creation-Yarns scarves. Peaceful, Turtle, Temple, Bay Breeze, Russian Olive. I will be listing them later today.... I need to get mail and groceries today first.

Have a lovely week

Karen Austin
www.scarvesforallreasons.com

No comments: