Monday, November 04, 2013

October's done

So, now is the time to catch up on what I managed to complete
This is unblocked but completed Morticia designed by Boo Knits and was a MKAL for October.  I loved working on this design and the finished shawl is HUGE (maybe a little too big my mistake)

Made for "Dahney" from Wow she wanted a dog sweater (small) size 24 months child's sweater with matching cap and fingerless gloves for her so when they went for a walk they all matched.

This is Heaven Scent another Boo Knits design done in Cool Lava (Dye for Yarn) that I did for the K-9 Show (Mohave County K-9) silent auction.
Another Heaven Scent in "spring garden" a merino and silk combo.  This will be Daughter's Christmas present
Promise me design by Boo Knits yarn merino and silk Midnight Rainbow/Harlot's Peacock
this one I will be blocking later.  As first attempt at lace work not bad.  Better now, this is in Your Mom Knits plum

Still working on several additional items and joined a KAL for September Morn in Nightwatch by dream in color.

No comments: