Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sock Yarn Hoard


This is one of 4 closets filled with yarn. Plus, I have 10 buckets of yarn in storage. If it is in the closets then the yarn is on the active list.

Working on a cashmere shawl for Mystical Creation Yarns fall line. Plus, more mens socks. Joined Deb of Fearless Fibers Sock Club. But, turned down a wonderful KAL with AstridsDutchObsessions. You can find information about Astrids KAL here

Meanwhile, I am still exploring the World of Warcraft. If you are interested in knowing which server and guild I am participating on please email me.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Karen

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Karen! Em here, from the HP KAL. I've posted the entries for Contest Two and wanted to check in with everyone who's submitted to make sure their entries are done properly. Let me know if there's a problem!
Good luck!

ICJ said...

My goodness! That is lots of yarn! ;-))

How are you doing? Miss you...

Isabelle aka Tricotine
http://tricotine.typepad.com