Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been tagged by Tricotine

Rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their 8 random things and post the rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

8 random items

1. I am 6 feet tall can't change won't want to but, I hate reaching for things on the topshelf for others and bending down for the bottom shelf.
2. I hate to drive and yet live 30 miles from nearest town.
3. I still write letters, and send physical cards to people to show they are special.
4. I knit everyday for 10 hours a day
5. I read science fiction (although not last few months)
6. Everyday at 3 I take a break with my husband and just admire what we have accomplished
7 I pray everyday
8 Faith is extremely important to me although I seldom discuss my beliefs or ideals with anyone including my husband.

Tagged:
Linda, Danielle, Lady Garnet, Julie, C4G, Sarah, Terri, Penny

1 comment:

Knitcrazy said...

Uh Ohhhhhhh..Looks like I had better get this taken care of...LOL

Penny
http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/