Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mystery Skein Swap Partner Linda

I joined the Mystery Skein Swap #9 list mom C4G in January and Lillizard and I became parnters. Which was interesting as both of us agreed we would do overseas and then choose a partner in the same state Arizona. Lillizard sent me some soft Patons yarn needing size 3 needles and I made her the head scarf in the picture. She also send me some shea butter soap. I sent her some lovely 100% merino wool and a project back with some stitch markers, a measuring tape and a pair of blunt nose scissors.


Today, I received from Lillizard the first pair of socks every made for me.!!! They are wonderful. She also sent me some dishclothes which I have wanted but, don't have the time to make. Hoards and Hoards of Stitchmarkers and they are lovely. A 2 skeins of lovely teal yarn that has a bit of a sparkle to it. I feel so spoiled.
Thank You so Much Lillizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can visit Lillizards blogspot here http://lindasfunstuff.blogspot.com

No comments: