Friday, March 02, 2007

March is here!



These are the headbands a customer ordered via telephone on Wednesday evening. The conversation went something like this.
"Can you make me a black and shiny headband?"
"What kind of shiny?"
"You know shiny like the copper scarf and hat you made me."
"Okay, chenille and eyelash, I have black, black and white, and black wool with gold, gray, and white."
"Make one of each and we will see which one she likes".

So, for all of you who wonders what it is like to knit for a living. There you have it a customer!

My schedule really is to knit all day and into the evening hours. I am usually up at about 5 am (todays the exception being up at 3:30am with husband). Spend an hour on the computer reading emails, dealing with website and blog. Then I make breakfast, clean a little, make the bed,etc. Then knit, knit, knit, until noon make lunch. Clean up from lunch, knit, knit, knit. Break at 3 pm and sit with husband in shop and talk about our projects. Knit, knit knit make dinner eat at about 5:30 pm clean up set up coffee and knit knit knit until 9 pm go to bed and SLEEP!

No comments: