Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Home again Home again jig a jig

It is so nice to be home again. This week should be a little quieter. Getting our 1960 Ford Starliner ready for the Kingman Air Show. I will be attending with my husband and knitting away in the corner. It is nice to be able to do something while he is busy with his cars.

We went to LA last week to view his 1951 Ford four door, and he has put the clip on the 53 kaiser manhattan. Yes, he is really car crazy. I make him making fuzzy dice for each of his vehicles from angora with semi precious gems as the dice spots. Expensive but, he is worth it.

Working still on more great colors from Mystical Creation Yarns. That will keep me busy for another 2 weeks. I hope you all have a nice October karen austin www.scarvesforallreasons.com

No comments: